Friday, 30 November 2012

Banana trees

I have never understood the necessity of a banana tree  - surely just another piece of clutter for the dining room table and now I have one...............

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Guys,
    Thanks for continuing to give us updates on your adventures. (great photos and descriptions) We are envious. We are off to NZ Dec. 26 for 3 months again. Looking forward to the warmth!! Let us know if you are planning a side trip to NZ!!! Love L and P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul and Laurie
    Glad you are enjoying a few Cambodain anecdotes!! - having a great adventure here and so many new experiences. We have just had a break in Kuala Lumpur - what an amazing city - very big, cosmopolitan, full of trees and wow so modern - a good contrast to PP!! But glad to be back with the friendly, smiley Khymer people.
    Enjoy NZ, sounds good, don't think we will get there this year but maybe some time - don't suppose you fly by Cambodia!! for a stop over!!
    Yes We are REALLY enjoying the warmth too and SO glad to be away from the rain and chill of an English winter!!
    Emily flies out, for a month, in 6 days time, which is very exciting and we are doing a trip to Vietnam but we won't sadly see Ben until the Summer - he is very busy with his PGCE - teaching qualification and loving it, which is great
    Anyway, Happy Christmas, have a lovely break and be in touch - Love Paul and Amanda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Amanda. All the best for 2013. I am slightly less well informed than you as I only thought a banana tree was something that grew. All the best Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and A Very Happy New Year to you too Phil!
      Well there you go you see you are never too old to learn new things!!
      Sorry that we have been a bit remiss with our blog postings but for some reason it seems to take AGES to load up the photos from here - may be something to do with the speed of the dongle!!!! or maybe more likely the uploader!!! I will try to email you some news and photos as I know you don't facebook!! Love Amanda

      Delete