Monday, 1 October 2012

A case of mistaken identity

My favourite barbershop in PP David Beckham Man haircut shop,been there twice now as my hair grows like mad here.......must be the humid conditions!!! I sat down in the chair and asked the man to cut it like the picture outside, unfortunately for me a monk happened to be standing at the door chanting for a handout at the time and I ended up with a Hari Krishna special.Oh well for a dollar it's a bargain and should grow out in no time!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda - looks as if life is good for you. I am glad that all is going well. Love the kindle bag and I am impressed that you are not just using it as a drinks mat - knowing your love of technology. We do miss you over here at Stratton though. All the best
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil
      Thanks for the message, good to hear from 'home' - yes really enjoying all the change of lifestyle, new adventures, meeting different people, getting used to new school routines....... very refreshing and good for the aging brain calls!! Yes hope you were impressed with the kindle and I am using it!! - drinks mat indeed. as if, mmm good idea though but still using my board for bluetac AS well as looking at stuff - more photos on facebook if you use that and if you are interested - even got my 84 year old dad facebooking now!! take care, enjoy half term amd keep in touch. Love Amanda x

      Delete