Thursday, 18 October 2012

Cambodian Ingenuity

 I am at last opening up my Kindle to read my first ebook.
First on the list the newish Victoria Hislop - The Thread.
I forgot to buy a cover in the UK before we left,
so Siam Reap night market here we go! 
 We found a recycled cement bag stall - as you do - packed with bags of all shapes and sizes - I began to rummage, trying to think what size is my kindle.
'Madam wha' you want?'
'Bag about this size please' - I said, demonstrating the size of a kindle with my hands, 'with no extra pockets'. I bring out my Kindle, imagining he hasn't seen one before!!
'Oh Kindle bag' he said, he then rummaged through his stack of bags, 'wait 2 minutes' and with that, he dashed to his friends stall and found the perfect bag.
'My idea good? I also have ipad2 bags but no Samsung Galaxy bags as I am not sure of size yet!'

No comments:

Post a Comment