40 banana boxes packed so far....... for the container which is being filled to the brim!
Gas, electric, water, council tax, plusnet, sky, BT.............all being cancelled. BT came out tops as I spoke to a lovely Scottish lady who wanted to know our life story and come in our rucksack.......
and now beginning to say our final goodbyes............
We are getting there.............
13 days to go......:)
We will miss you hugely, but with the power of technology you won't seem so far away. We are very much looking forward to reading about your adventures and hopefully seeing photos - and then there's Skyping, too! It makes our own lives feel rather mundane, with you two off to Cambodia and Bobbie in Borneo...
ReplyDeleteWe wish you all the luck in the world and hope that the reality lives up to the expectation. You are the sort of people who will make the best of any situation, so I just know you'll have an amazing experience.
Love, M and M xxx
Amanda - I thought you might like to see MY blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://manders-upcycled.blogspot.co.uk/
Not anywhere near as interesting as yours, but just a bit of fun.
Bon voyage!
xxx
Great fun and very inspiring, I love doing things like that too. bet your colleagues loved their presents, especially being hand made with love - I find it very therapeutic - Emily likewise I can imagine her doing something like that in the future, you will have to compare notes with her
DeleteEnjoy the break xx